Clutter, Clutter, CLUTTER!!!!
How do I love thee, let me count the ways:
1) Because you know my personality so well,
2) Because you know how to dress (my house!),
3) Because you always know how to bring out the best in me, errr, my home(!),
4) Because you make me push my (design) limits,
5) Because you make me try something new,
6) Because you remind me of what I love — rehashing and rearranging my favorite things in a new way!
Lynn, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU(!!!) for helping so much at my new old house in Thunderbolt (and Ardsley!!). I honestly would never have tried the furniture arrangement if it weren’t for you!
Here’s a glimpse of some of Lynn’s BRILLIANT work at my Thunderbolt digs.
If you don’t know Lynn, her daughter Brooke, and Johnny, their crew is insanely talented. Not only does their retail outfit offer personalized design services (including staging, and fluffing what you already have), the store offers beautiful lighting options, furniture, original art, photography, and a plethora of gorgeous consignment pieces that all have their own style and patina (read: no mass-produced junk from China). It really is one of my favorite places to go in town (and now that Maison de Macaroons has moved downtown, I no longer need to stay away!).
This is my first love letter to Clutter. I hope you all won’t gag or roll your eyes when I say that THERE WILL BE MORE!